I guess it would be pointless to ask Marjorie Taylor Greene or her legion of Mouth-Breathing Morons why Pete Buttigieg would want to break into a girls’ bathroom.
This is just a logical thing with me. We want energy independence? Of course we do. And the surest way to do this is to follow the arc of history, technology and progress and transition in an orderly way to domestically produced clean and renewable energy. Wouldn’t what I just expressed be considered a “conservative” position? The Sun will continue to shine, and the wind will continue to blow.
It appears that “crunchy” peanut butter has taken on a new meaning.
You need coolin’, Trump. And baby I’m not April Foolin’. Your burner phones have the same surface temperature as the planet Mercury.
No, I’m not gonna let this go.
- Our government is our institutions, not an individual or any individual.
- Free and fair elections, and the peaceful transfer of power are foundational institutions.
- So a pre-meditated assault on the validated results of an election is an attack on those institutions.
- Those institutions ARE our government.
- Therefore, an attempt to overturn an election is an attempt to overthrow our government.
- An attempt to overthrow our government is treason, by definition.
- That makes the folks who tried to do this shit traitors.
You know what they say. It don’t mean a thing if it ain’t got that swing.