“Our hearts and minds are with the people being persecuted so unfairly relating to the January 6th protest concerning the Rigged Presidential Election.”
- What do you mean “our,” Tangerine?
- You have no heart, Pumpkin.
- “Mind”? You?
- “Persecuted”? The people you cite were lawfully arrested when they were observed committing criminal acts. That’s not persecution.
- “Unfairly”? How?
- That was not a “protest,” Le Grande L’Orange. It was a riot. It was a coordinated armed insurrection. It was an attempted coup.
- The election on November 4, 2020 was fair and its results were both accurate and conclusive. There is not a shred of evidence to indicate that it wasn’t. The only attempt to “rig” the election was made by you, culminating in the January 6th riot/coordinated armed insurrection/attempted coup.